Email marketing is just simply effective. Data shows us time and again that email is never going away. Whether you are surveying a few faithful customers or engaging your fringe email subscribers with a holiday sale — Mailchimp is all you need for email updates. Connect with your people and send short emails often. People in your tribe will thank you for it.
5 Easy Steps
- Create account—First things first, create a free account a mailchimp.com using the email address you want to send from (you can change that later if you want).
- Create list—Create a “list” and add yourself as the first subscriber. You can send all the test emails (campaigns) until your heart’s content…without looking like an idiot. You won’t need your computer anymore for the simple emails you want to send.
- Add subscribers—Subscribers are the people that have asked for you to keep them updated with what’s going on while you’re on the field. Be sure not to spam people by always asking permission first! You can also find a link in you list dashboard to share and invite people to sign up themselves.
- Download MailChimp Snap app (phone)—Mailchimp is brilliant so they’ve long been planning for people to use their phones as their entire computer. Just download the free MailChimp Snap app in your Apple or Google Play store and sign in. Connect your Instagram account to quickly access any of your posts!
- Send campaign—Sending email campaigns could not be easier in Mailchimp…and it provides a much more enjoyable experience than using your everyday email tool.